Orders are now underway for the entire range of the All New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe Plug in Hybrid
- After the success of the Exclusive Launch Edition version, the complete range of the New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe which includes the Limited 4xe, the Trailhawk 4xe, the Overland 4xe and the Summit Reserve 4xe models can be ordered starting today
- Fifth generation of most awarded SUV ever brings an all-new architecture, new plug-in hybrid powertrain, all-new exterior design and all-new interior with world-class craftsmanship
- Unrivalled capability along with composed on-road driving dynamics courtesy of two 4×4 systems – Quadra-Trac II and Quadra-Drive II
- Jeep Quadra-Lift™ air suspension, now with electronic semi-active damping, delivers up to 27.8 cm of ground clearance and 61 cm of water fording
- New class-exclusive sway bar disconnect, standard on the Trailhawk version, delivers improved articulation and traction over rocks and rough terrain
- Uconnect™ 5 offers new technology, including a 10.1-inch display, and a 10.25-inch full digital cluster with five-times-faster operating speed and over-the-air (OTA) updates. Also available, a 10.25-inch passenger screen and a 10.25-inch windshield heads up display
- The New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe will arrive in Jeep showrooms starting the fourth quarter of 2022
- More than 110 advanced safety devices available including Full-Speed Collision Warning, Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection, Night Vision, and Active Drive Assist enabling L2 level of autonomous driving.
- Mopar® has developed a wide selection of accessories to customize the most luxurious, efficient, sustainable and technically advanced Jeep® Grand Cherokee ever.
- Thanks to FCA Bank’s financial offers and Leasys’ long-term rental solutions, you can discover the full range of the New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe Plug-In Hybrid.
Offered in Europe exclusively as a 4xe Plug-In Hybrid, starting today in Italy, France and Germany, and over the next few days for other major European markets, it is possible to order the New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe, and choose between the Limited 4xe, the Trailhawk 4xe, the Overland 4xe and the Summit Reserve 4xe models. With their own specific characteristics for satisfying any aesthetic taste and driving needs, the various models of the New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe share a prominent level of premium refinement, technological innovation, advanced 4×4 capability and electrification. With their arrival, the new Jeep fleet is continuing on with the journey it embarked upon with the success of the Grand Cherokee 4xe Exclusive Launch Edition, which sold out in just a few weeks. Certainly, the arrival of the entire range will allow the new Jeep SUV to consolidate the great appreciation received by the American brand’s “4xe” models. A badge, consolidated as authentic Jeep branding, that identifies the evolution of the capability, combining sustainability, efficiency and even more safety and driving pleasure.
From the moment the Jeep brand introduced the Grand Cherokee in 1992 by literally driving the SUV up the steps of Cobo Hall in Detroit and through a glass window, signifying the breakthrough premium SUV, it set a new industry benchmark and quickly became synonymous with upscale design and uncompromised capability.
This fifth-generation Jeep Grand Cherokee builds on its legacy as the most awarded SUV ever, bringing an all-new architecture, new plug-in hybrid powertrain, all-new exterior design, and all-new interior with world-class craftsmanship and first-to-market technologies to the global full-size SUV segment. As the most capable SUV brand pushes toward its future of “Zero Emission Freedom,” the new model is the most technologically advanced and 4×4-capable Jeep Grand Cherokee yet.
“The all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is our global flagship and will be leading the Jeep brand into a new era of premium refinement, innovative technology, advanced 4×4 capability and electrification”, said Christian Meunier, Jeep Brand Chief Executive Officer. “With a perfect balance of on-road dynamics, 4×4 capability and 4xe performance, the all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is the most technologically advanced, luxurious and 4×4-capable Grand Cherokee ever.”
Setting the Standard
«The New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe’s arrival in Europe is the latest step in Jeep’s electrification journey – said Antonella Bruno, Head of the Jeep Brand in Europe -. We started this journey in the fourth quarter of 2020 with the launch of the Renegade and Compass 4xe, and the following year the Wrangler 4xe arrived. Success soon followed: so much so that in the first quarter of 2022 more than 1 in 3 Jeeps sold in Europe was a 4xe, and in Italy we are the leader in the LEV market which includes plug-in hybrids and BEV. Now it’s the New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe’s turn to carry on with the success».
The new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe has been designed and engineered to deliver even more of what has made this Jeep SUV a true global icon in the premium SUV segment.
- More eco-friendly powertrain with outstanding performances – with 4xe (PHEV) technology delivering up to 51 km city electric range and a combined driving range up to 700km, this is the most 4×4-capable and sustainable Grand Cherokee yet and a further sign of the Jeep brand’s commitment to “Zero Emission Freedom”. No compromise on performance with 0-100 km/h acceleration in 6.3 seconds.
- More legendary capability – the most 4×4-capable Grand Cherokee ever, the new Trailhawk 4xe has conquered the Rubicon Trail in full-electric operation; new class-exclusive sway bar disconnect allows for improved articulation and traction over rocks and rough terrain
- More technology – Uconnect™ 5 with a segment-first front passenger screen, new high-definition rear-seat entertainment system and Active Driving Assist
- More space and versatility – the all-new Jeep®Grand Cherokee 4xe offers enhanced levels of comfort and spaciousness, including accommodating a set of golf clubs transversely in the cargo hold
- More innovative features – with an all-new architecture, all-new exterior design, all-new interior with front passenger screen and independent front and rear suspensions and class exclusive Quadra-Lift air suspension with electronic semi-active damping
- More world-class craftsmanship – the range includes the Summit Reserve trim with Palermo leather interior, real wood interiors, and 950-watt, 19-speaker McIntosh audio system
- More safety – with more than 110 advanced safety and security features, including Active Driving Assist with hands-on L2 autonomous driving, plus 360-degree surround view and Night Vision cameras
The state-of-the-art Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is designed inside and out to deliver unmatched capability and composed driving dynamics. Its renowned 4×4 systems (Quadra-Trac II and Quadra-Drive II), Quadra-Lift air suspension and Selec-Terrain traction management system instill Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe with the Jeep brand’s legendary 4×4 capability.
The all-new architecture and sculpted aerodynamic body style combine to improve vehicle performance, safety and reliability, while significantly reducing vehicle weight, noise and vibration. Designed to maximize overall passenger safety, comfort and convenience, the all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe packs a powerful punch with next generation features and technologies that make it a standout in the full-size SUV segment.
The New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is available in Limited, Trailhawk, Overland and Summit Reserve trims:
- Limited – Grand Cherokee is its purest form. The Limited model sits on 20” wheels, features full LED exterior lighting and an optional dual panel sunroof. Equipped with the latest in safety and capability, it comes standard with full speed Forward Collision Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition, Drowsy Driver and Selec-Terrain system for added traction when going off road. The interior hosts premium wrapped seats and a 10.25” digital TFT cluster, plus the 10” Radio Nav.
- Overland – the best of both worlds, Overland features premium comfort and authentic Jeep® capability. 20” Polished wheels, dual exhaust and body colour front and rear fascia combine for an elegant and powerful exterior. On the inside, enjoy the standard dual panel sunroof, multi-colour ambient lights and premium Nappa leather seats.
- Trailhawk – Uncompromised capability, as only Jeep® can. Trailhawk comes standard with industry leading off-road systems and features: 18” wheels with All Terrain tires are the basis for the Quadra-drive II system, Electronic limited slip rear differential axle; front disconnect sway bar; 3 skid plates and Jeep® Offroad accessory kit. Crafted for those on the move, the interior is comfortable and functional with Capri Leather and Suede seats with blue stitching, ventilated in the front.
- Summit Reserve – The upper echelon of Grand Cherokee, the Summit Reserve stands tall on 21” Polished wheels and hosts an interior that offers unmatched comfort. Palermo leather seats and door trim, real walnut wood accents, 19 speaker Mcintosh Sound system and 10” Passenger display, along with countless other exceptional standard features makes it without equal.
First-ever Grand Cherokee 4xe
The all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is the first Grand Cherokee plug-in hybrid (PHEV). Its introduction signals the continued growth of the Jeep brand’s electrified mission, towards future mobility.
The 4xe plug-in hybrid electric vehicle technology enhances the fun, freedom and adventure that the Jeep brand is known for, while providing unprecedented performance, fuel economy and environmental friendliness:
- up to 48km electric range in combined cycle and 51km city electric range in the urban cycle
- 380hp combined and 637 Nm torque
- Quadra Trac II or Quadra Drive II 4x4system with two-speed transfer case and 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio
- 47.4:1 crawl ratio
- 2,300 kg of max towing capability
“The new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe driver can tailor its hybrid powertrain to suit each trip, from daily commuting in pure-electric mode to extended highway road trips with no range anxiety, allowing owners to explore nature off-road in near silence,” Meunier added. “This is another important step toward achieving our global vision of Zero Emission Freedom.”
Available in Limited 4xe, Trailhawk 4xe, Overland 4xe and Summit Reserve 4xe models, the all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe propulsion system combines two electric motors, a 400-volt battery pack, 2.0-liter turbocharged, four-cylinder engine and TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission for maximum efficiency and capability.
Overall, the 4xe system delivers 380 combined horsepower and 637 Nm torque, up to 48km electric range in combined cycle and 51km city electric range in the urban cycle.
The fuel-efficient 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 engine is part of Stellantis’s Global Medium Engine family. The high-tech, direct-injection engine uses a twin-scroll, low-inertia turbocharger mounted directly to the cylinder head. Efficiency is enhanced via the use of electric power steering and an electrically driven air conditioning compressor, removing those loads from the engine.
The conventional alternator is replaced with a high-voltage, liquid-cooled motor generator unit. Connected to the engine crankshaft pulley via a belt, the motor generator spins the engine for nearly seamless, fuel-saving, start-stop operation and generates electricity for the battery pack.
A larger high-voltage motor generator is mounted in the transmission, replacing the torque converter. Two clutches manage power and torque from the e-motor and engine.
A clutch is mounted between the engine and the motor. When the system operates in electric-only mode this clutch is open so there is no mechanical linkage between the engine and the e-motor. When the clutch is closed, combined torque from the 2.0-liter engine and the e-motor flow through the automatic transmission. A variable clutch mounted behind the e-motor manages engagement with the transmission to improve drivability and efficiency.
The all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe carries a 400-volt, 17-kWh EV battery. The battery units and controls mount underneath the vehicle, packaged under the floor and protected by a series of skid plates.
The battery pack system includes a dedicated heating and cooling circuit to keep the battery at its optimum temperature for best performance. The system includes a dedicated heater unit and a chiller that uses the Grand Cherokee’s air-conditioning refrigerant to reduce coolant temperature when needed.
The Jeep® Grand Cherokee’s 4xe system also includes an Integrated Dual Charging Module (ICDM) that combines a battery charger and a DC/DC converter in a single, compact unit and a Power Inverter Module (PIM) that is reduced in size. These are mounted under the body and protected with steel shields.
All high-voltage electronics are sealed and waterproof. The Trail Rated Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is capable of water fording up to 61 cm.
The charge port is beneath a push-open/push-close cover on the left front fender for convenient nose-in parking at charging locations. The charge port includes LED indicators of charging status. An LED battery level monitor sits on top of the instrument panel, making it easy to check battery state of charge at-a-glance during charging.
4xe E Selec Modes
With E Selec modes, the new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe driver can tailor the hybrid powertrain to best suit each trip, whether it be commuting, off-roading or long-distance travel.
The driver selects the desired powertrain mode via buttons mounted on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering wheel:
- Hybrid: Blends torque from the electric motor and gas engine. The powertrain will optimize battery and engine power to deliver the best combination of fuel efficiency and performance
- Electric: Operates on zero-emission electric power only until the battery reaches the minimum charge or the driver requests more torque (such as wide-open throttle), which engages the engine
- eSave: Prioritizes the engine, saving the battery charge for later use. The driver can also choose between Battery Save and Battery Charge via the Hybrid Electric Pages in the Uconnect 5 monitor
Regardless of the mode selected, the all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe operates as a hybrid once the battery nears its minimum state of charge.
The driver information display and main touchscreen include Eco Coaching Pages. The Eco Coaching Pages let owners monitor power flow and see the impact of regenerative braking as well as view their driving history with a detail of electric and gasoline usage.
Regenerative braking is part of the 4xe system. When the driver steps on the brake pedal, the powertrain control engages the maximum available regenerative braking, up to 0.25 g, from the electric motors to slow the vehicle, augmented with the Jeep® Grand Cherokee’s traditional friction brakes.
With 4×4 engaged, all four wheels feed torque for regenerative braking, maximizing the energy recovery. Electricity from regenerative braking is fed to the battery pack to maintain or increase the state of charge.
A driver-selectable Max Regen feature deploys a more assertive regenerative braking calibration when the vehicle sees zero throttle input from the driver (coasting). Max Regen can slow the Grand Cherokee 4xe faster than standard regenerative braking and generate more electricity for the battery pack.
Legendary Jeep 4×4 Capability
The all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe delivers unrivaled capability along with composed on-road driving dynamics. That legendary off-road capability begins courtesy of two 4×4 systems – Quadra-Trac II and Quadra-Drive II with rear electronic limited slip-differential (eLSD). Both systems are equipped with an active transfer case to improve traction by moving torque to work with the wheel with the most grip.
The class-exclusive Jeep Quadra-Lift™ air suspension, now with electronic semi-active damping, delivers up to 27.8 cm of ground clearance and 61 cm of water fording. The system automatically adjusts the shock tuning to changing road conditions for enhanced comfort, stability and control, or may be controlled manually with console controls, and features five height settings for optimum ride performance.
The class-leading Selec-Terrain™ traction management system lets customers choose the on- or offroad setting for optimum 4×4 performance. This feature electronically coordinates 4×4 torque split, braking and handling, steering and suspension systems, throttle control, transmission shift, transfer case, traction control, stability control, anti-lock braking system (ABS) and steering feel.
The Selec-Terrain system offers five available terrain modes (Auto, Sport, Rock, Snow, Mud/Sand) to provide optimized calibrations for any given driving scenario.
New for the Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is front axle disconnect. If the vehicle senses that road conditions do not require all-wheel drive, the front-axle disconnect automatically places the Grand Cherokee in two-wheel drive, reducing drag on the driveline and improving fuel economy. Four-wheel drive automatically re-engages when the vehicle senses it is needed.
Trailhawk 4xe – Trail Rated, nature approved
For the first time ever, the fifth-generation Jeep® Grand Cherokee offers the electrified Trailhawk 4xe, which combines up to 45km of all-electric “Zero Emission Freedom” and fuel consumption combined of 2.9 l/100 km with Grand Cherokee Trailhawk’s legendary 4×4 capability. In fact, the all-new Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4xe conquered the formidable Rubicon Trail and did so under all-electric power using Electric mode.
Highlights for the all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4xe include:
- Quadra-Drive II 4×4 system with two-speed transfer case and 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio
- Rear electronic limited-slip differential (eLSD)
- Selec-Terrain traction management system
- Selec-Speed Control
- 27.8 cm of ground clearance
- 61 cm of water fording capability
- 47.4:1 crawl ratio
- 45km of all-electric range and fuel consumption combined of 2.9 l/100 km
- Blue tow hook on the rear
- Blue-accented 18-inch wheels with all-terrain tires
- Leather seats with suede and blue stitching
- Glare-proof black-and-blue matte “Trailhawk” hood decal
- Black roof
All-new flexible architecture
The all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is built on an all-new architecture that was mission specific for the fifth-generation Grand Cherokee. More specifically, the new 4xe model is 215 cm wide with open mirrors (196 cm wide without mirrors), 491 cm long and with a 296.4 cm wheelbase (more than 50 mm more than the previous generation).
The Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe’s new unibody construction and chassis facilitate electrification, while two available best-in-class Jeep 4×4 systems (Quadra-Trac II and Quadra-Drive II), Quadra-Lift air suspension and Selec-Terrain traction management system instill the entire new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe line-up with legendary Jeep capability.
New exterior design
The all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe’s slim, sculpted exterior delivers more modern and updated premium appearance to the most luxurious Grand Cherokee ever.
A lowered, tapered roof improves the vehicle’s aerodynamic performance and efficiency without sacrificing cargo spaciousness and utility, while the lowered beltline and expansive glass allow more light into the cabin and increase outward visibility.
A wider and larger iconic seven-slot grille and new front fascia conceals a long-range radar and other advanced technology features. An elongated, level-set hood and bold headfirst stance deliver visual strength and the aerodynamic body style allows for design flexibility, improved fit and finish.
New active grille shutters, front wheel spats, air curtains, hood aero flick, lowered roof line (10 mm decrease) and rear vertical-pillar spoilers improve on-road performance and fuel efficiency.
A widened track (36mm increase) provides superior handling and nimble maneuverability and there are four-wheel options with signature Jeep geometry and up to 21-inch diameter wheels offered for the first time.
A Gloss Black roof comes standard on Trailhawk and Summit Reserve, combined with 7 new colors: Diamond Black, Bright White, Velvet red, Midnight Sky, Baltic Grey, Silver Zynith, Rocky Mountain.
The all-New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe’s luxurious, next-generation interior has evolved to feature handcrafted materials and modern amenities.
The front panel features new slim HVAC vents, a re-aligned center stack for greater driver accessibility and 10.1-inch (25.7 cm) digital screens (digital cluster and touchscreen radio), as well as segment-first available 10.25-inch (26 cm) front passenger interactive display.
The all-new Jeep® seating architecture features a length adjustable cushion for the front-row passengers. The new 16-way adjustable front seats have power lumbar and memory and higher specification versions offer new front driver and passenger seat back massage. Heated/vented seats are available in first two rows, with three-level configurable controls.
The center console layout now has updated switches, more storage space in the front bin that can hold two wireless devices and a wireless charger.
An all-new premium, full-suite of customizable LED lighting with daytime/night-time settings is standard on the new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe, and true ambient lighting with a five-color selection, available on the Overland and Summit Reserve versions.
Advanced, high-tech safety and security features
The state-of-the-art Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe ushers in an array of more than 110 advanced safety and security features, including innovative applications of technologies that refine the connection between driver, vehicle and the road.
Standard safety features across the line-up include:
- Full-Speed Collision Warning with Active Braking and Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection
- Rear Cross Path detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Active Lane Management
- LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Blind-spot Monitoring
- ParkView rear back-up camera
- ParkSense rear park assist sensors with stop
- Switch-activated electric park brake
- Tire-pressure monitoring
Additional available safety features include:
- New Night Vision camera with pedestrian and animal detection
- New Intersection Collision Assist
- New Drowsy Driver Detection system
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and new Traffic Sign Recognition
- New 360-degree surround view camera system with front and rear washers
- New Active Driving Assist (L2) automated driving is also available.
Most technologically advanced Grand Cherokee ever
The new fifth-generation Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe has the most available technology features in its history. The suite of features available includes:
- Uconnect™ 5 – the most advanced Uconnect system ever offers three 10.1-inch (25.7 cm) digital displays and two 10.25-inch displays, for an intuitive experience.
- A segment-exclusive front passenger screen offers co-pilot assistance with navigation, camera viewing and visual entertainment
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- New digital rearview mirror
- New full-color, 10-inch (25.4 cm) windshield head-up display (HUD)
- New wireless charging pad in front center console
- Greater connectivity with two Bluetooth-enabled phones paired simultaneously
- New services that enable interaction with Amazon Alexa and Google Home™ voice assistants
- All-new Jeep® mobile app with which customers can quickly and easily manage vehicle status, search for charging stations, receive support in the event of any difficulties or attempted theft. Furthermore, customers can always be informed about vehicle maintenance through monthly reports (via email).
- Tom-Tom navigation with predictive search, natural speech and live traffic updates
- “Over-the-air” updates of Uconnect™ system maps.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot to connect up to eight devices
- Front seat controls: to monitor content or apps being used in the rear seats, select favorites to quickly start a movie on the rear displays, or you can pause or stop the content for family chats
- The new UconnectTM Services suite allows numerous vehicle functions to be controlled remotely and conveniently, including My Assistant, My Car, My Remote, My eCharge, My Navigation and the optional My Wifi and My Alert packages
- Thanks to Uconnect™ Services, it is possible, for example, to ask Amazon Alexa the vehicle’s location, search for a point of interest and send the address directly to the car, all from the comfort of home. In addition, while driving you can talk to Alexa Voice Service, ask about the weather, manage home automation, play music, and more. (Compatible smart home device required and sold separately)
- New remote control modes, including Jeep® Off Road Pages on mobile app, Eco Score to monitor driving style and more
A new, state-of-the-art McIntosh audio system is available and features 19 custom-designed speakers (including a 10-inch/25.4cm subwoofer), 950-watts of power and a 17-channel amplifier. The Jeep brand is currently the only automotive manufacturer in the world to carry a McIntosh sound system.
With an unsurpassed blend of refined sophistication, dynamic performance, cutting-edge technologies and unsurpassed levels of elegance, the new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe carries an attractive presence and capability that is uncommon in its class, unquestionably Jeep brand, and unmistakably world class.
The all-new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe is built at the new Detroit Assembly Complex – Mack Plant, the city’s first new manufacturing facility in nearly three decades.
Authentic Jeep Accessories
In partnership with Jeep®, Mopar team has designed and developed over 100 Authentic Accessories for the new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe plug-in hybrid, reinforcing the strong bond between the two American brands that have always explored the world of customization together, creating both exclusive accessories and services for the different Jeep models and unique models for major events.
For the new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe, the Mopar team has created a collection of unique and exclusive accessories, for the widest-ranging and most complete customization according to customers’ differing lifestyles, with high quality products which come about as a result of the Mopar professionals’ daily commitment in terms of innovation, attention to detail and respect for the environment. Some examples: 21-inch wheels, side steps, black or chrome-plated valve caps with the Jeep logo, sport pedals, wireless charger for smartphones, car covers, and more.
Plus, to accentuate the off-road disposition, both the special rock rails and carry-all roof bars for boxes, kayaks, canoes and much more, and the towing hook, to mount the specific bike carrier designed for heavier electric models.
Let alone the customer’s electric experience, which must always be kept simple and natural. The Mopar offering, which employs the expertise of Free2Move eSolutions, starts from the highly practical easyWallbox and continues with the more powerful Connected Wallbox for faster and smarter charging, thanks to remote control and authentication via App and RFID Card This may seem minor, but every detail has been carefully designed to improve life, including while charging, the approach to which will now come naturally to customers.
All accessories and services dedicated to the new Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe are available on the Mopar Store, the official Mopar eCommerce website, for purchases from the comfort of home with just one click.
FCA Bank financial solutions and Leasys long-term rental
With solutions from FCA Bank and Leasys, you can experience driving the New Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe Plug-In Hybrid. FCA Bank supports the brand on the occasion of the opening of orders for the range, confirming its strategy to encourage the spread of increasingly sustainable mobility. An approach that combines the growing demand for green vehicles with the flexibility guaranteed by innovative financial proposals, designed for individuals as well as companies and freelancers. Among these, FCA Bank proposes – declined for each country – traditional installment, PCP financing and financial leasing. To complement the financial solutions, FCA Bank offers a full range of insurance services, which can be combined with the financing contract.
You can choose to drive models from the full range of the New Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe in total freedom thanks to Leasys long-term rental solutions. For a fixed monthly fee all services are included and easily managed thanks to the free Leasys Umove app: no unexpected expenses, no risk of depreciation, just the pleasure of driving. And at the end of the rental, you can decide whether to continue driving it or return it. The offer is available with the Noleggio Chiaro formula, which allows you to know right away the repurchase price at the end of the rental.